Cinnamon Rolls - Kanelbullar Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 50g butter, melt and cold
- 300ml warm milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pack (84g) of custard-powder
- 500g flour
- 1 pack (7g) dry yeast
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 heaped teaspoons cinnamon
- 100g walnuts, chopped
- 50g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 15g butter, smooth
- 100g powdered sugar
- some vanille aroma
- some lemon-juice
- if you want some cinnamon
How to make Cinnamon Rolls - Kanelbullar
So... omg... I don't know why I waited for such a long time to bake these cinnamon rolls! They're soooo delicious! Perfect for the winter time with the cinnamon aroma and believe.... your friends will love you if you serve these with a cup of coffee, a hot tea or a hot chocolate!
- Mix all dough-ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a rectangle.
- Daub the dough with the butter.
- Spread with cinnamon mixture.
- Starting with long edge, roll up dough; pinch seams to seal. NOTE: Rolling the log too tightly will result in cinnamon rolls whose centers pop up above the rest of them as they bake.
- With a knife, lightly mark roll into 1 1/2-inch section. Use a sharp knife. Place cut side up in prepared pan, flattening them only slightly.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for approximately 45 to 60 minutes or until doubled in size (after rising, rolls should be touching each other and the sides of the pan).
- Bake in a convection oven (175°C) approximately 15 to 20 minutes until they are a light golden brown. Or bake in a regular oven (200°C) approximately 20 to 25 minutes in a regular oven until they are a light golden brown.