- 2 cups refined flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chicken (minced)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Soybean sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
This one's a really simple recipe for a delicious appetizer.
1. Mix the flour, salt and baking powder and knead to a stiff dough, with water.
2. Heat oil and add the onion and garlic. Saute till a little soft and add the chicken.
3. Turn around over high heat till chicken is almost cooked.
4. Take it off the heat and mix in the soybean sauce, salt, vinegar and black pepper.
5. Roll the dough thin (translucent) and cut into 4"-5" rounds.
6. Take a round, wet edges and place some filling in the center, bring edges together to cover the filling, twist to seal and fill the rest in the same way.
7. Steam for about 10 minutes and serve with soybean sauce and chili sauce.