This is hollandaise-cheat sauce my way.
Learnt this recipe from my boyfriends parents. So yummy.
- Assemble the dry herbs in the lime juice.
- Olive-oil the pan and add salmon fillet when ready. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on raw side.
- Add some lime juice mixture and flip.
- Put some more salt and pepper on the cooked side and lime juice. Flip.
- Remove when ready and plate.
- In pot, melt the butter and add milk afterwards.
- Break yolk and slowly stir it in.
- Add some flour slowly so it thickens, and salt + pepper.
- Add lemon juice last and stir until thick.
- Serve with veggies, brown rice and salmon! Mmm.