- Slice salmon fillet lengthways into 4 pieces and season with salt & pepper.
- On each puff pastry piece, place a piece of salmon about 15cm from edge
- Lay mushroom slices on top of salmon, sprinkle salmon with the dill, shallots, and finish with little blobs of butter and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Fold in the edges and roll up
- Place on baking tray seam down, and coat with the beaten egg
- Pierce the top three times with a knife
- Bake for 25 minutes on 180 degrees
This is really nice served with a wedge of lemon, salad and home made mayonnaise.