- 110 grams of wheat flour
- 220 grams of potato starch
- 300 ml of boiling water
- 300 grams of pork, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 small onion, choped
- 2 teaspoons of chinese leek flower sauce
- Combine filling ingredients, mix well.
- Mix flour and starch in separate bowl, pour in boiling water. Knead into a dough, until smooth and uniform.
- Divide into 3 parts. Roll out 1st part of dough, about 2 mm thick. Cut circles, put teaspoon of filling in the middle of each circle, wet edges, fold in half and seal edges, join 2 ends together.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Steam over high heat for 7 minutes.
- Serve with light soy sauce and spring onion.