This is a really simple mixture that can be served as meatballs (interesting topping for pasta), made into meatloaf or even used as a wicked, fusion-style gyoza filling if you add some chopped savoy cabbage.
**This recipe works much, much better with cranberries. I didn't have a pic of the cranberry mixture handy though - will update the title and pic when I do!**
1. Bash together some garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and peppercorns in a pestle and mortar.
2. In a nice big mixing bowl, combine your pork mince, rosemary-garlic paste, a spoon of whole-grain mustard and some seasoning.
3. Roughly chop your berries and add to the mix.
4. Add a good handful of breadcrumbs and egg white to bind the mixture.
5. Use however you like! Usually I make the mixture into meatballs, sauté them with cherry tomatoes and lay it on a swirl of basic genovese pasta.