- 1, 5 cup of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 large egg
- 100 ml of yoghurt
- 250 grams of pineapple, canned or fresh
- 80 ml liquid from can or pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1,5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- almond flakes for garnish
- Sift flour, add sugar, oatmeal, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- In separate bowl mix egg, oil, yoghurt and pineapple liquid or juice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ones, bit by bit, in the end add pineapple.
- Line muffin baking tray with paper muffin cups, pour in the dough, sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 190 C degrees, about 25 minutes.