Soft Flour Tortillas Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup warm/hot milk
How to make Soft Flour Tortillas
- Mix flour, baking poswer, and salt together.
- Add the oil and warm milk.
- Knead for 2 minutes. The dough should be firm and elastic.
- Cover dough in a bowl and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Seperate into 8 euqal pieces and rooll ou tthe tortilla until very thin.
- Heat oil in pan and cook until it starts bubbling.