Bulgur Boigers Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
50g bulgur wheat
125g lean lamb mince
Small red onion
1 small carrot
100ml veggie stock
1 beaten egg
Some olive oil
Fresh or dried mint
How to make Bulgur Boigers
1) Pour the hot veggie stock over the bulgur wheat in a bowl and set aside.
2) Chop the carrot and onion up really fine.
3) Once the wheat has soaked up all the stock, mix in the lamb, veg and mint.
4) Season and mix in half the beaten egg.
5) Get your hands in and make three boiger shapes.
6) Add olive oil to a hot pan and slap on the boigers; fry for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
7) Serve on toasted deli buns and a side salad.