Banana and Sesame Seed Loaf Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
IngredientsMakes 1 loaf:
- 2 large bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100g sesame seeds
- 100 ml orange juice
- 80ml grapeseed oil
- 300g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp bicarbondate of soda
- Dash of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
How to make Banana and Sesame Seed Loaf
- Mash the banana with the eggs, oil and orange juice.
- Sift in the rest of the ingredients, except the seeds, folding in well.
- Mix the sesame seeds in carefully and pour the mixture into a loaf tin.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for about 45 minutes.