- 1 great duck
- 3 small onions, peeled, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 grams of bacon in slices
- 5 ripe tomatoes (optional)
- 1/3 of cup (tea) of vinegar
- 1 leaf of laurel tree
- 1/2 spoon (coffee) of cumin powder and black pepper
- 1 cup (tea) of oil
- 1 bunch of jambu (or watercress)
- 1 liter of Tucupi
- 12 spoons (soup) of toasted cassava flour
1. Clean the duck cleans very well.
2.Following, pierce it slightly with a fork and spice it with beaten garlic, salt, laurel tree, black pepper, cumin powder and vinegar. Leave it to take taste of one day for the other.
3. After this time, cover the duck with sliced of bacon, place it in a roasting pan, arrange for top the slices of onion and tomato.
4. It waters with oil and it has led to the moderate oven, leaving to bake until the duck is ruddy and soft.
5. Remove it, cut it in pieces and leave it in the proper gravy. Clean jambu, wash and it has pricked (it conserves the stems to give more taste), boil tucupi with 2 cloves of garlic previously beaten, per more or less 15 minutes.
6. When using watercress, do not boil it. Add pieces of the duck in the gravy and leaves to boil per 20 minutes.
7. In the hour to serve, place in each plate 2 cassava flour soup spoons, arranges for top 1 or 2 pieces of duck and pours gravy sufficiently (well hot).
8. The gravy mixed the flour, will form a species of will pirão.
- To make the gravy of the Tucupi:
Grape the cassava, press the broth and place it to cook with sufficient garlic. After cold, bottle it.