- 2 large red capsicums
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1/2 cup sultanas or chopped dried apricots
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 250g cubed or crumbled feta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Moroccan spice blend (below)
Moroccan spice blend
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Preheat oven to 180 deg celsius
- Mix the spices for the Moroccan spice blend and set aside.
- Break up the cube into a measuring jug. Add boiling water and stir briefly till dissolved.
- Add couscous and sultanas and cover jug. Set aside.
- Wash, halve and clean the capsicums for stuffing, removing the stem and seeds.
- Transfer couscous to a mixing bowl. Add walnuts, feta, garlic and parsley. Mix well.
- Add Moroccan spice blend and mix to combine.
- Fill capsicum halves with the couscous mixture.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place the capsicums on an oiled tray.
- Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until top is brown and crunchy.
- Serves 4.