- Black tea
- Half a cup of Ice cold milk
- One cup of water
- a tea pot or regular pot
- A tablespoon of Honey
- first you need to heat the cup of water to a boil.
- Put the tea bag in the pot while the water is boiling so that the tea is really concentrated(the more concentrated the tea, the better it will taste).
- When the tea is warm add the tablespoon of Honey and sugur to your taste.
- Let the tea completely cool then add around half the tea to half the cup of ice cold milk
- If you want the tea to be nice and frothy shake it dont stir it!