- 1 small butternut squash, in chunks
- 1 cooked salmon fillet, in chunks
- 200g chickpeas
- Half a courgette, chopped
- Half a small red onion, chopped
- 200ml coconut milk
- 500ml hot stock
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 piece of lemongrass
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Some fresh coriander
- Fry the onion, courgette and chickpeas for a few minutes in a deep pan.
- Add the squash, followed by the lemongrass, fennel, paprika, cumin and garlic. Mix well.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stock and fish sauce. Bring to the boil, then leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the salmon during the last few minutes.
- Take out the lemongrass and serve with steamed rice, and garnish with some coriander and pumpkin seeds.