- 1 chicken thigh fillets
- 1 small sweet potato, in chunks
- 1 small courgette, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Some grated ginger
- Boil the sweet potato until soft. Drain and set aside.
- Brush the honey and 2 tbsp of the lemon juice over the fillets.
- Grill on both sides til cooked through.
- Mix the remaining lemon juice and grated ginger.
- Cut the cooked chicken into chunks and mix with the potato and veg. Scatter the pumpkin seeds on top and drizzle over the ginger lemon juice to serve.