- 3 small eggplants, cut lengthwise
- 2 table spoons of preserved tofu
- 1 tea spoon of oil
- 1 tea spoon of chili oil
- 1 table spoon of light soy sauce
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tea spoon of white sesame
- 1 tea spoon of black sesame
- Mix marinate ingredients.
- Smear one side of eggplant slices, arrange them on the rack and grill till they turn golden.
- Flip eggplant slices, smear with remaining marinate and continue grilling.
- Serve sprinkled with spring onion and black and white sesame.