- 100 grams of spinach
- 100 grams of peas
- 100 grams of green aspargue tips
- 15 grams of mint
- 1 zucchini
- 1 lime
- 5 ts olive oil
- Grate the lime (take care, only grate the green. The white tastes very bitter). Mix the lime grate with the oil.
- Boil the aspargue and the peas for 2 minutes. Take them out and rinse with cold water.
- Slice the zucchini in such a way you get ovals instead of round slices.
- Remove the leaves from the mint twigs, wash the spinach and mix the two together.
- Put the spinach with mint on plates. Cover this with the aspargues, peas and zucchini. Then devide the remains of the oil over the plates by means of a salad dressing.