- 1 / 2 chicken breast cut.
- 1 onion.
- 1 apple.
- 1 lemon juice.
- 2 spoonfuls of raisins.
- 2 tablespoons almond fillets or pine nuts.
- 2 1/2 cups of water.
- 1 cup of round rice.
- Olive oil.
- Boil the chicken in water with the lemon juice and some salt until it is tender.
- Finely chop the onion and poach in a skillet with a little olive oil.
When it are transparent, add the apple peeled and cut into cubes and
- After a couple of minutes, add rice, raisins and almonds. Then the curry.
- Fry lightly a few minutes. Add the chicken and raise the fire to
boil, stirring every few seconds. Try salt and rectify if necessary.
- When the soup begins to boil, lower the heat to maintain a slight boil
until rice is ready (20 minutes). If the surface of the grains are tough, let it rest covered the skillet a few minutes.