4 Oyster mushrooms
Chicken breasts sliced into thin pieces
6 medium sized prawns
One bunch of bok choy cut into smaller pieces
2 stalks of spring onions cut into 1-inch long
2 cloves of garlics
1 beaten egg
Cut red chillies to garnish
1 tsp of light soy sauce
1 tsp of oyster sauce
1 tsp of shaoxing wine
1/4 cup of water
1 tbsp corn starch and 3 tbsp of water
Dash of peppers and salt
This dish will taste better if you deep fried the noodles. I don't want too much oil in my cooking, so I pan-fried the noodles instead.
1. Deep fry the noodles. When done, drain noodles on paper towel and set aside.
2. Heat oil in pan, add garlic, slices of chicken and prawns and cook for 2 mins.
3. Add oyster mushrooms and cook for 1 min.
4. Add light soya sauce, oyster sauce, shaoxing wine, salt and peppers to taste.
5. Add 1/4 cup of water and bring to boil.
6. Add the bok choy.
7. Add the beaten egg.
8. Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and stir well.
9. Pour cooked ingredients to the noodles.
10. Garnish and serve.