*can't take a better pic of the fondue >_< norman keeps pointing at it!
and sorry bout the sideway pic...I dont know how to fix it...
and I didn't use the chocolate + oil method. I don't want those kids to have a stomach ache o.O
- Chocolate (used milk chocolate because mostly kids)
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla extract
- Green apples~ they LOVE em!
- Pound Cake
(use anything that taste good w/ chocolate)
1. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
2. Add everything else.
3. Turn off heat when smooth
4. Pour into foudue. Turn on machine + heat
5. Dip w/ fruits, marshmellows, pound cakes. And beware of kids!
*I made 3 pots of chocolate. That's like...almost 100 ounces o.O they finish em so fast.