- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 125 grams of butter
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 big eggs
- 24 cherries, pits removed
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over boiling water.
- Sift flour, mix with baking powder, salt.
- Beat eggs with sugar in separate dish.
- Add bit by bit melted chocolate and butter, later proceed with flour.
- Grease muffin baking tray, fill with half of dough, place 2 cherries in each muffin, cover with rest of dough.
- Bake about 20 min, in preheated oven, in 190 C degrees.