- 1 cup diced cauliflower
- 3 teaspoon curd
- 2 green chillies
- 4-5 curry leaves
- sliced lemon and coriander, for garnish
For the batter
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- red chili powder for seasoning
- salt to taste
Yet another one of the simplest main course recipes I've ever seen. Really delicious, but it can get pretty hard on your stomach if you're not used to spicy food.
I'd recommend a side dish with this one though. This dish has origins in India, so it's better served with a "roti" or 'naan' (google it). If those two are tough for you, how about trying out some steamed salted rice?
1. Mix all ingredients to make a thick batter or paste. To this add the cauliflower and deep fry. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and lightly saute the curry leaves. Add green chillies and curd.
3. Finally add the cauliflower, mix well and garnish with the sliced lemon and chopped coriander.
FYI, The image for the recipe is without the garnish.