Makes 9 pie treats:
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 300g Greek yogurt
- 250g ground almonds
- 150g dates
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Some dark chocolate, broken into little pieces
- Whizz the almonds and dates in a food processor til you get a sticky paste.
- Line a muffin tray with clingfilm and press the paste in to line 9 holes. Stick in the freezer for half an hour.
- Pour the yogurt into a large bowl with the sugar on top. Leave in the fridge.
- Remove the tray from the freezer. Put a couple of slices of banana into the base of each.
- Gently mix the sugar into the yogurt and spoon into each pie.
- Top with another banana slice and some chocolate shavings.
- Serve straight away or leave in the fridge until just ready to serve, as the base will melt quickly!