1. Take off and put bananas in plenty of salted iced water.
2. Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water, mix in in turmeric.
3. Keep for 10 minutes, remove out water fully.
4. Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
6. Heat up oil in a wok till smoky.
7. Fry banana slices in one-layer batches for a minute or two or until crisp.
8. Lift chips out with slotted spoon and remove on paper towels.
9. Sprinkle with salt before serving.
- Rapid Method
1. In a saucepan founded, putting the oil to heat.
2. Remove the peel bananas, and when the oil is hot, cut into thin slices on the pan.
3. When golden, remove the chips of banana oil and drain on paper towel. Salt to taste.