- 2 steak fillets
- 200g butterbeans
- Large handful of spinach and watercress
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp veggie oil
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce (I have a recipe elsewhere on this site if you want to try making your own!)
- Touch of ginger, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Mix together the oils, vinegar, sauces and ginger.
- Season the steaks and cook in a hot pan for a few minutes on each side (longer if you prefer well done). Take out the pan and rest for 5 minutes.
- Toss the spinach and watercress in the sauce you made.
- Divide onto two plates and sit the butterbeans on top.
- Slice the steaks and arrange on top of the salad, garnishing with some more watercress and drizzling with any remaining sauce.