- 18 cooked shrimps
- 2 zucchinis, sliced thinly, lengthwise
- 3 teaspoons of green pesto
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of almond slices
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin oil
- pinch of salt
- Spread pesto on zucchini slices, place one shrimp at the end of each slice, roll up, pierce with bamboo skewer (3-4 rolls per one skewer).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat frying pan, roast almond slices till they turn golden. Remove from the pan.
- Heat olive oil, fry skewers, about 4 minutes, flip and continue frying 4 more minues.
- Serve sprinkle with almond flakes.