- Mix ricotta, egg, mozzarella, parmesan, white pepper, nutmeg and oregano.
- Butter heatproof dish, place layer of lasagna pasta, top with zucchini slices, pour 1/4 of cheese mixture, top with zucchini slices, basil and tomato
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Last layer of lasagna pasta should be only sprinkled with cheese mixture and tomato sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees for about 30 minutes then turn off the oven and keep lasagna for another 30 minutes.
*Use heatproof dish with lid. Bake all the time with lid on.