- 3 1/2 cup dashi soup
- 500 grams of salmon fillets, cut into 2 cm thick slices and bones removed
- 1/4 head Nappa cabbage, chopped into 2-3 inch lengths
- 1 leek, rinsed and cut diagonally
- 1 carrot, peeled and sleced and cut into flowers
- 150 gr champignon mushrooms
- bunch dried enoki mushrooms, stems trimmed
- bunch of parsley
- 4 tablespoon sake
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon mirin
dashi soup stock into a pot and
bring it to boil.
- Season with sake, soy sauce and mirin.
- Turn down the
heat to low.
- Add salmon in the pot at first.
- Place other ingredients
and simmer until softened.