Serves 4 (9" pie dish):
- 250g lean turkey mince
- 150g dry bucatini or spaghetti
- 6 tbsp natural yogurt
- 200g canned tomatoes
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 100g sweetcorn
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- Juice of small orange
- 1 egg
- Some olive oil
- Gently boil the bucatini/spaghetti in lightly salted water for about 15 minutes until cooked. Drain, toss with oil and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion and mince for a few minutes to brown. Add the celery, sweetcorn, and cherry toms, frying for another couple of minutes.
- Add the chopped toms, puree, orange juice and 2 tbsp of the yogurt. Leave to simmer until piping hot.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the remaining 4 tbsp yogurt.
- Tip the turkey filling into a pie dish. Top with the spaghetti, then pour over the yogurt egg mixture.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for about 25 minutes until nice and bubbly.