- 1/2 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1 cup packed turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened or melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 banana, mashed (optional)
# Heat oven to 375° F.
1. Combine yogurt, sugar, butter, oil, and vanilla and blend well. Then add the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, banana if desired, and blend until smooth. With a spoon, stir in chocolate chips.
2. Place dough onto an ungreased cookie sheetBake for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Remove from oven and cool on cookie sheet for about a minute before removing them to a cooling rack.
4. A final note, if you've decided to add the banana, which does add a delicious diversion, you'll probably have to add another minute's worth of cooking time.