- 250g natural yogurt
- 200g mixed fresh or frozen berries
- 200g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp rapeseed (canola) oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oats
- Half tsp baking powder
- Half tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix the yogurt, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla. Carefully stir in the berries.
- In another bowl, sift in the flour and sodas. Mix in the oats.
- Fold the flour mixture into the wet mixture carefully until mixed well.
- Pour into a greased or lined muffin tray and bake at 180 degrees C for about 30 minutes.