In a bowl cream the egg yolk and condensed milk. Then pour in a
casserole and cook slowly over medium fire. You should continue mixing
it to avoid sticking. Cook it until it thickens. Add your chopped
nuts and jack fruit. Let it cool and form the shape you want.
2 cans of condensed milk
plastic cellophane for wrapping
- You will have to use a regular frying pan to get the best result, not the non-stick one.
- Pour the condensed milk in pan and put on medium heat.
- Using a metal spatula, stir the milk as if you are scraping the bottom of the pan.
- This must be done continuously to avoid burning the milk and to
prevent it from sticking at the bottom of the pan. This will also
ensure that it is cooked evenly.
- You can tell that the yema is done if your condensed milk sticky.
- Let it cool and wrap in cellophane cut outs for easy serving.