1. In a microwavable bowl, mix stir mochiko flour, sugar, cinnamon, and water
2. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Mix well. Microwave for an additional 1 minute 30 seconds. Mix well again
3. Wrap the dough in plastic (will be very sticky! I dusted the plastic with kinako before so it would be easier to remove)
4. Knead dough until smooth and comes together
5. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and kinako
6. Dust a cutting board with the kinako-cinnamon mixture and roll out the dough until thin
7. Cut in to squares (mine were about 2 inches x 2 inches
8. Wet two adjacent sides with water, and place 1/2 teaspoon of tsubuan or filling inside.
9. Fold the square into a triangle. Enjoy!