- 2 chicken breasts or 3 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (plus additional for dipping)
- 1/2 cup sake (plus additional for dipping)
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 6 bamboo skewers(soake in water for 30 minutes before using)
- Mix soy sauce, sake, brown sugar and ginger in a bowl.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Marinate chicken in sauce mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high flame, basting with marinade as it cooks.
- Serve with fresh soy and sake.