- 1 cup of japanese rice
- 1,2 cup of water
- 4 tea spoons of fukimiso (miso containing butterbur sprouts)
- Wash rice 30 minutes before cooking. Add rice to a large bowl full of water. Mix 2 or 3 times and discard whitish water.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times
- Strain rice, let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Bring 1,2 cup of water with washed rice to boil, reduce heat and simmer about 15 min.
- Turn off fire. Do not open the top. Let rice stand for 10 minutes.
- Line the small bowl with a piece of plastic wrap, sprinkle with water and salt and add rice.
- Gather up the ends of the plastic wrap. Firstly, twist tightly to form a ball, later continue squeezing in order to form triangular rice ball.
- Remove plastic wrap, brush with fukimiso.
- Grill about 5 min.