A very nice, light summer pie. Very easy to throw together. My neighbors and I enjoyed this pie slightly warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Roll out pie dough so that it is slightly bigger than you pie pan.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Wash and slice peaches and nectarines. Peel the fruit if the skin is too tough. Put all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Mix together the dry ingredients. Gently fold in to fruit. (If your fruit is particularly juicy consider adding more cornstarch or other thickening agent)
- Let fruit sit for ~5 minutes before turning into pie shell.
- Fold the edges of the pie crust over the fruit. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until pie is bubbly.