-3 eggs, only one yolk if watching fat/cholesterol
-1/2 cup wheat flour
-1/2 cup skim milk
-1 apple, sliced into eighths
-oil cooking spray
I got the sudden urge to make something special for breakfast today, but I'd made my mind up that it had to fit certain requirements. It had to be somewhat healthy, somewhat original, and contain only ingredients I already had in my kitchen.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Saute the apple slices for a few mins. till tender
3. Spray pie pan with cooking spray and lay apple slices along bottom.
4. Beat the eggs and mix with the flour, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
5. Pour mix over apples in pie pan.
6. Once oven is preheated, place pie pan in and bake for 20-25 mins. (edges will curl upwards and brown when done)
7. Remove apple baby from oven and spatula onto a serving plate.
8. Top with lemon juice, cinnamon, and whipcream.