- About 10 small dried shrimps
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red chilly sliced
- 1 tsp of light soya sauce
- 200g of water spinach, cut into 2 inch lengths
- Soak the dried shrimps in warm water for 10 mins to soft them and them remove them from water.
- Heat a wok or non-stick pan, add some cooking oil
- Throw in the dried shrimps, garlics and chillies and stir fry for 1 min. (At this point, you will smell the strong aroma of the ingredients)
- Add the water spinach and cook till soften. Should not take more than 2 mins.
- Add the light soya sauce, stir well.