Water melon sorbet:
- 1 kg of water melon
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of vodka
Lime ice creams:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (450 grams)
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- grated zest from 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream (36%)
- Remove skin from water melon, cut in cubes, remove seeds.
- Use blender to mix water melon, icing sugar, lime juice and vodka.
- Use ice cream maker to freeze sorbet.
- Whip heavy cream.
- Mix condensed milk, lime juice and zest, add whipped cream and mix gently.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker.
- Serve scoop of water melon with scoop of lime ice cream.