Makes about 15 bite-sized pastries:
Half a sweet potato, diced
Small handful spinach, chopped
Half a parsnip, chopped
1 shallot, chopped
250g puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
Chop everything as small as you can!
1) Lightly boil the sweet potato for 5-10 minutes.
2) In a separate pan, cook the shallot, parsnip and chickpeas over a low heat. Add the spinach after 5 minutes, then mix in the sweet potato.
3) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
4) Roll out your pastry and stamp out some shapes.
5) Glaze with beaten egg and add a bit of filling to the centre of each pastry.
6) Stick in the oven for about 15 minutes.