- 300 ml of coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 table spoons of fish sauce
- 50 grams of texturized vegetable protein (TVP)
- 2 table spoons of green curry
- 1 green chili peper, deseeded and minced
- 1 table spoon of lemon grass, minced
- 3 eggplants, chopped
- handful of basil leaves
- Bring coconut milk to boil, add garlic, fish sauce and TVP, steamer about 15 min.
- Take out cooked TVP with strainer spoon.
- Add green curry, green chili, lemon grass and eggplants, steamer about 7 min.
- Return TVP to the wok, bring back to boil.
- Serve sprinkle with basil, with brown rice.