In the mood for a light and oriental dish? Then try this veggie couscous recipe (add some roasted chicken if you like). It’s so easy and quick
- Saute onions with olive oil until golden brown.
- Add zucchinis, aubergine, carrots, champignons and tomatoes.
- Sautee just barely tender for a couple of minutes.
- Add spices, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes – stirring occasionally.
- In a large saucepan, cover the couscous with the broth. Bring to a
boil, cover, remove from heat and allow to sit for a couple minutes,
until couscous becomes light and fluffly.
- Pure the couscous, mint, parsley and butter over the veggies, mix and serve hot.
- Flavour the yogurt generously with lemon zest – & juice, salt,
pepper, Ajvar, cayenne pepper, paprika and parsley. Serve with the