-medium or large sized tortillas- flour, wheat, spinach whatever kind you like
-1/2 C soysage (soy chorizo is perfect for this)
-1 half yellow onion, diced
1 half red bell pepper, diced
2 scrambled eggs
1/2 cup shredded monty jack cheese
sprinkle of red pepper flakes
salt n pepper to taste
sour cream, guacamole, salsa for dipping
1. In the same pan you plan to finish making your quesadilla, scramble your eggs as desired. Set aside.
2. In another pan saute onions, peppers, and soysage until the veggies are tender.
3. Stir in eggs and get egg pan ready for the tortilla
4. Place tortilla in pan and add cheese. Now add in the egg mixture and fold over the tortilla.
5. Slightly brown tortilla on both sides, flipping carefully.
6. Serve with your choice of condiments if you like.