A fruit tart recipe I learned from my boyfriends parents. Bon appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix in a bowl, crushed graham crackers, butter and sugar. Mix well.
- On pie dish, spray with butter spray or butter the pan. Drizzle honey on pie dish. Add the graham cracker mixture, spreading it all over the top.
- Place in oven for 8-10 minutes, until the smell of graham crackers and honey fills your kitchen.
- On stovetop, mix everything except honey in pot. Stir constantly, keeping a lookout on the pudding mixture.
- Turn off stove as it begins to thicken, stir constantly.
- Remove pie crust from the oven. Let cool.
- Add pudding mixture into pie pan.
- Generously put in fruits in pudding mixture. Let it rest in a freezer for an hour or two, while letting the pie rest overnight or equivalent in fridge, or until it sets. Serve cold with milk or tea-- and perhaps whipped cream on top.