- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 102 g box instant vanilla pudding mix (must be instant)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
The pudding mix does make this recipe stand out from most other cookie recipe I've tried.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. In large mixing bowl, using wooden spoon, mix butter and sugars until creamy. Stir in pudding mix and milk, then eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda; stir until batter is smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Drop batter on non-stick cookie sheets (about 12 per sheet). Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 36.