- 1 cup of double crème
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 vanilla stick
- 4 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- chocolate liqueur
- Cut vanilla stick lengthwise, remove inside and add to cream.
- Heat up crème and milk with vanilla.
- Mix eggs, yolks and sugar in a food processor.
- Add crème to egg&sugar mixture, bit by bit, keep mixing.
- Strain through sieve and pour into heat-prove bowls, cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven about 30 minutes, in 150 C degrees.
- Serve with fruits and chocolate liqueur.