OK, one real calorie hit! Super hearty meal, make sure there are lots of people to enjoy it. Great party bomb (must go with wine then). Ideal for leftover-sweep on cold winter day.
- peal off all veggies except potatoes - we want them with skins (not valid if potatoes not fresh)
- cut potatoes into 5mm-thick (1/5 inch) discs (yes, with skins). roughly cut onions into wedges. cut zucchini and carrots into sticks.
- spread some olive oil to the casserole or large oven proof heating pan (better use deeper one for there will be a lot of stuff)
- evenly lay potatoes on bottom
- lay other veggies on top (and chopped garlic, bacon), sprinkle your favorite spices and/or herbs - this step is almost free choice, "put all I want/have"
- mix mustard and sour cream, adding caraway, little salt and pepper, and curry
- spread mixture over veggies (sprinkle some grated hard cheese like Parmesan if available for added crispness and aroma)
- put into preheated oven and cook until veggies are soft, everything melts or some nice golden crust forms