2 meaty jacket potatoes
200g lean minced turkey
half a small onion, diced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
2 tbsp sweetcorn
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp soy sauce
handful of grated cheddar
1) Prick the potatoes with a fork all over and microwave at 750W for about 15 minutes until you can stick a skewer through.
2) Meanwhile, fry the onion in a hot wok for a couple of minutes, followed by the mince.
3) Add the tomatoes, sweetcorn, puree and soy sauce. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) Cut off the top third of each potato and scoop out the flesh of the bigger piece. Mash it up in a bowl with the cheese, a bit of milk and butter.
5) Spoon the mince mixture into each potato skin, then add the mashed potato on top.
6) Grill for about 5 minutes until you get a nice crisp top.