This recipe is fun to make and a healthful version of what you find at restaurants.
- mix together everything except wonton wrapper and oil for cooking and water
- I used a small cookie dough scoop to place 1 to 2 t of filling in the center of each wrapper
- use finger to lightly wet edges of wrapper
- bring together opposite corners, then repeat, gently pressing together to seal
- lightly grease nonstick pan, wok or skillet on med-high heat
- add potstickers without crowding, cover with lid and cook 2 min
- add 1/4 to 1/2 C of water, depending on size of pan, and cook until water has evaporated, 2 to 4 min more
- remove from pan and transfer to oven safe dish, cover and keep warm in oven while completing remaining potstickers.
- serve with soy sauce or dumpling sauce