Makes about 15 bite-sized pastries:
50g lean minced turkey
Small handful dried cranberries
2 new potatoes, peeled and diced
Half a parsnip, diced
1 tiny carrot, diced
1 shallot, chopped
50ml hot stock
250g puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
Chop everything as small as you can!
1) Fry the onion and potatoes for a few minutes.
2) Add the turkey, followed by the rest of the veg.
3) Pour in the stock and leave to simmer for a few minutes.
4) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
5) Roll out your pastry and stamp out some shapes.
6) Glaze with beaten egg and add a bit of filling to the centre of each pastry.
7) Stick in the oven for about 15 minutes.